Whether friends are staying at La Hotel Hawaii or visiting outer islands I always receive questions on what to pack. I decided to make a 'what-to-pack' list for all of you Hawaii visitors and included some of my favorite day-to-day Hawaii pieces.
1. Bathing Suits (obviously)
2. Flip Flops (but in Hawaii they call them slippers)
4. Hat (protect yo face!)
5. Sneakers or hiking shoes (warning: will get muddy!)
6. Small book bag (really useful when full day hiking then beaching then hiking ... yes this happens!)
7. Hiking/ comfy clothes (yoga pants/ shorts/ tank tops)
8. A couple pairs of socks, underwear
9. Dress/ romper/ long skirts
10. Jeans/pants and shorts
11. Cardigan or light jacket (it gets a little chilly at night and in restaurants, etc.)
12. Nice tops to wear out (golf shirts and casual button ups for men!)
13. Sundress or beach cover up
14. Rain Jacket (it rains off and on over the island)
15. Camera, battery, charger, extra memory card (if you are a photo fanatic like I am!)
La Hotel Hawaii provides towels and sunscreen with your stay - but even if you are staying elsewhere, those things can be purchased for a reasonable price around Hawaii. I suggest saving the room (and weight) in your suitcase!
Below are just a few things that I use on a day to day, weekend to weekend basis.
Ipanema Maya Sandals | L*Space Strap Back Top | Ray Ban Aviators | Trucker Hat | Jansport Backpack | Herschel Backpack | Denim Jacket | Hydroflask | SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer
Hope this Aloha packing list is helpful! I always end up over packing and begging the person at the counter to let my overweight bag on the plane. What are some of your "must-have" items when traveling?